My Angel Son

My Angel Son
Timmy P. Clark - Sunrise 12/31/91 - Sunset 7/13/07

Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Thoughts


When Timmy started 9th grade he became very sick. he was put on homebound for a few months, then got sicker. He had cat scratch disease from a kitten he found and begged me to keep. It was infested with fleas. Him and his friend gave that kitten two baths and combed him out really nice. I already had 2 cats and a dog, didn't really want another one, but he begged me! He loved animals and would always try and con me into getting something. We had fish, hamster, guinea pig, he also wanted to get an one of those exotic birds! Which I was afraid our cats would eat! But we would go to the pet store and look and look. He was famous for carrying his little guinea pig around that he called "Sniffs" in his little carrying case, took him to school for show and tell, he was a big hit! So to find out that he had gotten so sick from a kitten just floored me. Anyway he had to go to the hospital as he developed these terrible abcesses in his throat. They had to cut his throat open and drain it. Then pack it. He was on IV antibiotics, morphine and all. He was in a lot of pain. This all happened during Valentines Day 2007. Five months before he would be shot execution style on the way home from the store. They gave him a teddy bear that he swore he was just too old to keep, so I kept it. I sleep with that Teddy Bear every night now, I kiss it like it was him and say good night Timmy I love you always and forever. Every night! Why do these things happen? Why would anyone want to kill a 15 year old kid, who did nothing to no one. he was a good kid, he kept to himself, he was a homebody, always wanted to just have his friends hang out at the house. Playing video games, or on the computer, working out since he lost weight he wanted to build up his muscles, he loved to jump on the trampoline and do tricks which made me too nervous to watch. I think of these things every day and wonder how can anyone have wanted to hurt him?

No comments:

Post a Comment