My Angel Son

My Angel Son
Timmy P. Clark - Sunrise 12/31/91 - Sunset 7/13/07

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Racial Profiling?

I am taking the idea of a "mom" friend and will be trying to post or add a pic each day as best as I can.  As my life is so complicated, maybe one day it will be a good read for my son.  Talking about my son, last night him and a friend went out to the store, (not in my area).  His friend is black.  Well they went to the store, and as they were leaving there was a police car in front of them.  The cop car pulled over.  Once my son passed this cop car, they pulled up behind him and put on their flashers!?  Why?  They weren't going fast, all lights are fine?  They just came out of the store?  So what's the problem?  Of course they made them get out of the car, they searched my car like they were drug dealers, they went thru the little trash bag I keep because I don't like to litter and throw things out the window.  The went thru the ash tray, my glove compartment, and they even checked his drink (he had just bought a "Monster"), of course they found nothing!!!!  So why were they stopped???  I have no clue, they did not tell my son why they were stopped.  I guess they felt that a white guy and a black guy can't drive in the same car unless they are drug dealers??????  Pissed me off because on top of that, the time they took searching my car, the headlights were on, all the doors open and it drained my battery so now after the cops so graciously leave, my son and his friend were stuck because the car battery went dead, plus with this cold weather doesn't help.  They had to wait over an hour for another friend to come and jump them.  Apparently my jumper cables don't work.  So thank you Mr. Policeman, instead of looking for real criminals, you wasted your time on my son and his friend whose only vice was to go get a drink at the store and all the time you searched my vehicle that is fully insured and registered legally, you blew out my battery.  Thank you for keeping me up to midnight worrying about him since I lost my other 2 sons tragically I worry all the time about him.
But that's my life and so another day begins.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment