My Angel Son

My Angel Son
Timmy P. Clark - Sunrise 12/31/91 - Sunset 7/13/07

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thoughts and pics My true Loves

 It's been so long since I've written here. I think back when days going by and how my life is so much changed. I see where others so happy  but I try to live my life as best as I can losing to sons is a Heartache no mother should go through. Having another son away during the holidays makes things so much harder for me.  I love my boys they are my life I'm lucky to have good friends and family good job my fur babies but there's a piece of my heart it's missing it's always going to be missing and there's nothing I can do to change that. But I try to help  other people who may need just to feel that understanding and knowing the challenges that life will bring on to you as you do. Going thru living to murder drug overdose I try I'm here. So this blog I'm going to dedicate  to just pictures and graphics and the love I see for my boys from so many. I love you Joey Clark I love you Timmy Clark I love you Matt Clark you are the reason while I'm still living you were the reason why I keep going you are my rock you always be my rock I don't think you realize how much Matthew that you're being here for me you have kept me  going. Even through these hard times and having you with me. You are a good man and always have been and always will be always remember that and always remember I love you so much and always will.






No comments:

Post a Comment