My Angel Son

My Angel Son
Timmy P. Clark - Sunrise 12/31/91 - Sunset 7/13/07

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MY BABY CAKES


Today is Timmy's birthday, he would have been 20 years old today. I think back on those teenage years I've missed and wonder what he would be like today. I was talking about that with my one son, talking about those years we've missed. How those 2 men ruined our family, took everything away from us and made our lives change so drastically. I wonder if they think of him. I wonder if they realize all the lives they've ruined by such a horrendous act. Not only my family, but theirs and their children's. No, I don't feel sorry for them, I feel sorry for their children. I feel sorry that they have to grow up knowing what their father did to such a young child and another young man (RIP Dame) How they have to grow up with this. I see my own children suffer each and every day. Losing their baby brother to murder. And some days wishing people would understand how much they suffer. My heart is broken. It will always be broken now. But I think of him in good times, how he loved the beach, riding those waves, collecting sea shells or hermit craps. Hanging out with his friends, jumping on the trampoline, playing football, always playing football. How tall would he be? Would he still have that funny sense of humor? Would his goofy laugh still make the whole room crack up with him? Would he have fallen in love? 20 YEARS OLD!!! No more teenager, that's a big step in one's life. I believe in my heart he would have been a good man, he was already a good kid, a kind heart, a gentle soul. I listen to the stories people tell me of him, like the one he went and got a water ice for my friend's daughter they didn't know him that well then, and she wanted someone to walk her to get her one and no one would so Timmy said I'll go get it for you and when he came back, his brother left him! But he got the water ice and when she offered him the money he said no it's on me. Makes me cry thinking of those stories and how kind hearted he really was. I miss you Timmy, Happy Birthday in Heaven. You'll always be loved and I will hold you in my heart until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment